Friday, August 24, 2007

Where the heck have I been???? or What did I do this summer???

Wow have I missed y'all!!!

So, what did you do this summer?? Anything fun???

Me, Well I went to the states and just had a good ole shopping time. However, I was unable to update my blog because well...1 OLD computer and 4 people wanting to be on it--meant I didn't really get a chance to.

I did go to the beach,...

shop...

did I mention shop yet???...

Umm finished 2 more classes...and

well, wanted to kill the kids...

so, fill me in on your summer???

1 comment:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

"Bout damn time you posted, chickie. I thought Wal-Mart done swallowed you whole! ;)

.What'd I do this summer? Same thing as always...pissed and moaned about not getting a vacation and dragging my sorry ass to work every day.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's Friday and the weekend hear and I may just need to get hammered tonight. ;)

Have a great weekend! :)