Wednesday, October 17, 2007

S.I.C.K.

***WEll I had a GREAT picture to put here but DAMN BLOGGER--You are the bane of my existence**

I HATE this time of year...the changing from nice to chilly to cold to nice to cold to chilly to nice..well I'm sure you get the picture here.

I ALWAYS get a damn cold...ALWAYS...me, when I get a cold I go on..keep going to the damn meetings..and well just take some damn day-quil. Steven on the other hand thinks he's dying...the big BABY!!!

Lately we've been in bed and going to sleep by 9 pm. (I feel old!!!) Well actually Steven goes to sleep first and then I try to get to sleep for his farting and coughing and basically making icky noises..again damn him.

So, anyhow the whole point of this post is that Steven is a big baby!!! Mr. I'm sick..blah blah blah...

Ok see I'm being a little hateful now..so I'll just gracefully bow out..

4 comments:

Jen said...

that's just men...Joe is the same way........

Becky L said...

I was having trouble adding picts to my blog yesterday too. I tried and tried and tried...

I finally got it, but not until much later than I had originally tried.

Random Sadist said...

Hay crazy..

Get that Man of yours to call me..

and your welcome.. this way I can read what you say..

http://syndicated.livejournal.com/vodkamartina/profile

Brian

Random Sadist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.