Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh hear those sleigh bells ring-a-ling...




Ahh here it is Christmas time at La Casa Del Moore...and the kids are hellions sweet lil angels. It's Day one of Winter Break or as I like to call it.."the week of hell"..you may think these hellions angels are all sugar and spice blah blah blah..but I know the truth....

Actually today wasn't that bad...We got up around 7 a.m. (ok noonish) and proceded to clean sit on our asses and do nothing all day until Connor took it upon himself to clean the stove...(have to love my little clean freak) then they DEMANDED I cook dinner..hahahah so I threw some chicken nuggets in the oven and said..done..minions...done...

Now if I have time (can remember) tommorrow I'm going to post my Christmas letter to all of you that I didn't send out Christmas cards to this year and take a pic of me and the minions...you know if they haven't duct taped me to anything and set the house on fire..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They can be extra "sweet" this time of the year can't they!! At least I can kick mine outdoors!!