Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hey...

Do you know I'm apparently acting like an "officer's wife"?? Now, would someone like to exactly tell me how one acts....Is it because I asked a guy to see if my hubs was in a building on base because it was a warehouse and I didn't know if I was allowed in...I'm sure they would've much rather me just sashayed in and asked the first person I saw...jeez louise...And did I mention I waited outside for 10 minutes BEFORE I asked the first person I saw by saying "Excuse me Sir, can you please see if Lt. Moore is in that building??"

Yep, I agree that was rude, crude, and socially unacceptable..what can I say?? I should probably be hung up and SHOT!!!!!!!

I'm really thinking of renaming this blog to the pissed off mommy blog.

Anyone want to send me PROZAC, VALIUM, something???

No comments: