Friday, September 01, 2006

My Week in A Nutshell !!!

alternative title...***men are such flippin babies***

The creeping crud has been going around here..the kids got it, I got it, then the biggest baby of all got it--yup Steven...lord have mercy you would've thought the world ended...oh wait it did didn't it??? he was SICK...he had a runny nose and his sinuses were killing him...he was walking around like a lion with a thorn in it's paw--screaming at everyone who crossed his path, bitching at me every 3 seconds for DARING to ask for help with the kids...God Forbid...

Who is home with the kids all day while he's at work, even if I'm not feeling well?? OH him?? ok...

Who stayed with the kids all summer while he was in a hotel room...oh he was at school...oh yes that was hard..I'm sorry...you're right....

Usually now he's very good about helping out on the weekend with the kids, but when he doesn't feel well.....well really the beast from "Beauty and the Beast" doesn't seem so bad.

~~Connor...oh Lord the Terrible Two's are HERE I Cannot keep him out of ANYTHING. He climbs, sneaks, gets into every-flippin-thing and have I mentioned his dislike of anything resembling clothing??? That I wouldn't mind except he likes to open the door when someone rings the doorbell and usually he's pulling at well his favorite appendage...Really starts good conversations with my neighbors.

~~Lizzie...runs the house...seriously..I'm giving her the checkbook and letting her go...She will come up to me.."Mom..your laundry is done..you need to fold it"..."Mom..you need to pick up the floor".."Mom..I don't have any clothes"..

~~Katherine..Considering Boarding school...they do that in Europe..I'll send her now..and she can come back when she's 18..if I like her then..I'll keep her..if not..well she's 18. No, her mouth, attitude, etc...I don't know how long I can go on..I'm about to just ground her for the rest of the YEAR. Send her to her room as soon as she gets home from school and let her leave in the morning to go to school...

~~Me..Mary Poppins..Perfect as Always...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can always send her here to live with me....i will give her an attitude adjustment! and next year she can go live with mom and dad so she doesn't have to go to alice birney! just a thought!

your sister