Thursday, February 22, 2007

Borrow?

So, anyone out there have a maid I can borrow for the day????

I have a Spice It Up party tommorrow..(Go on take a look there's some deliciously naughty stuff in there) ;)...and I CAN.NOT for the life of me get this damn house clean...I clean---they mess up..clean--mess...clean---mess..well you get the idea. I have about 10-15 or so people coming over and it's never going to get clean. It would help if certain people and I agreed on what clean was.

Tonight I'm going to play 'Love Bunco' LOL..it's naughty week here apparently. I won't tell you what's going to happen afterword but ho hum...:D..

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Naughty! Naughty! I will box up my 'mini me' maid and ship her out, ok?

Becky L said...

oh my word, i know exactly what you're talking about. i feel like i'm ALWAYS cleaning, b/c my daughter is ALWAYS making a mess.