Friday, February 23, 2007

Rubber Ducky





Last night I went to 'Love Bunco' and we of course give gifts at the end..So, since it was a 'Love' themed Bunco we gave Love themed gifts...mine was a Rubber Ducky..exactly like the one above. Woohoo...I think my new theme song may be:

Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you;

Woo woo be doo

Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, it's true!

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rub-a-dub-a-dubby!

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of -
Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of -
Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you!

Doo doo, be doo

You too can get your own Rubber Ducky at amazon.com I've thoughtfully put the link in so you can just click and order...Now if I knew how to add music--hold on see if this works..

3 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

That was cute! Does that say "waterproof personal massager"?? Umm, thats NOT we do with our rubber ducky around here! You may need to look into medication. :)

Anonymous said...

All I'm going to say is that I saw this on this show where an old lady gives out sex advice. She even had some that were "wearing" different costumes! have fun with your new "friend"...lol.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Wow....I know what to put on my Christmas list this year! ;)