Monday, September 10, 2007

WELCOME HOME






(or so they tell me...)

Well, my bloggy friends...(and family...) Steven came home on Saturday evening to great fanfare..(ok just us and a couple of friends..)WE had a great first night(well except for his ability to make me feel like I haven't done ANYTHING at all all summer)

It's hard to get used to him being here...(the poor kitties had to give up their section of the bed...poor poor babies. )

He wants to take over and discipline the kids...make changes to what I've done, change things...

and NOT LET ME NAP...seriously what is wrong with that picture...

he say's "I've been off fighting the war...blah blah blah"

I say..."Hello, have you met your kids???"


We have 3 kids who I've nicknamed:

Bitchy, Whiny and he who gets into EVERYTHING....

Well, I'm just happy he's home. :D...I did miss him...I mean now they still outnumber us..but I'm up one more!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor Poor Baby...But at least he is home and you will have help..If it makes you feel better, I will send you one more...lol

Special K ~Toni said...

Knock his ass out!

Yay! Glad he is home safe and sound- but they need to realize what WE go through! Luckily Kenny does understand! 5-6 more weeks for us~

Jen said...

i'm with toni! Glad he's home! wish you lived closer!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Glad he's home safe and sound.

And men just seem to want to ruffle things up a bit, don't they? Don't fix it if it ain't broken, right? Right! :)

Becky L said...

You made me laugh out loud when you wrote: "Hello, have you met your kids???"

No one truly understands what it is to constantly take care of kids unless they've done it themselves.