Monday, December 03, 2007

Chestnut's Roasting on an open fire...`




(that is sooo not my tree)

It's the most wonderful time of the year...I love it..CHRISTMAS is here. It's actually the first Christmas in FOREVER that I feel like celebrating. (Just ask my checkbook)~ Scrooge, errr I mean Steven, is not...might be because I've been spending like it's D-Day. (sooo not kidding there).

So, do you have your Christmas shopping done?? Mine is, well except for the little things I've been picking up here and there....

Wanna know a secret.....a funny funny secret...ok here it is shhhhh don't tell anyone..



that is what we bought Kat for Christmas, but (and here's the funny secret here)...Steven has been using the camera since..oh HALLOWEEN..because Liz accidentally dropped ours off the plane last summer and the lens broke..(I did buy a new one and it's on the way)..

No comments: