Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Ala' Moore

Ahhh Christmas has come and gone and we can get back to the usual Moore family household things...

you know:

Kat in the bathroom
Liz/Connor fighting for the fifteenhundreth time -- today.

So, anyway our Christmas was good...

The kids (as usual) got way too much and I got what I asked for...so, what did you get..

I got



--seriously I wanted them...no worries about me throwing them at anyone....

and




8 of them...so 8 of you can have nice wine glasses and the rest get well probably the wine cup...sorry.. ;)

and some new perfume, and a really soft robe from bath and body works....

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Well, the PK and I don't get each other anything...we always do something for the house (makes it less stressful on BOTh of us if we don't have to worry about figuring out what to get each other!) This year, we added a new front porch to Palace Peanut.

My brother and his wife got us a gift card from Pet Supermarket to spend on our "kids". Oh and my mother-in-law got me a gift card for a clothing store.

I was really just glad I got a day to eat whatever I wanted and not have to come to work!!! ;) That's Christmas enough for me!

I LOVE those glasses...they are so pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.