Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekend Update

Ahh well, I've moved into the new house (pics to come when I unpack...you know Aprilish). I've discovered I have a lot of stuff...A lot...

Kids are doing good:

Kat is staying with ma and pa so she can go to a different counties school..(the school for this county is AWFUL...I'm afraid to send her to it..)

Lizzie is Lizzie..she is the little momma.

and Connor well let me tell you about Connor:

today out of his mouth comes: "My Penis is Big...My daddy's penis is really big"...needless to say we died laughing. Of course my hubs thinks this was the greatest..made him feel really good..wonder why???

I'll try to take an outside pic of the house at least tommorrow...ish

2 comments:

Becky L said...

hillarious!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh that was GOOOD!

I just bet the hubs loved that! :)

And you really cracked me up with your "unpacking" schedule...."you know Aprilish".

Sounds like something I'd say! ;)