Monday, April 17, 2006

So Easter Came and Went

Nothing new here...It was pretty fun..but the best part of all (as usual) is the kiddos..Now they are always amusing..especially on a sugar high..

Here is Connor doing 'Cupcake Callisentics'---somehow that involved getting cupcake all over him and the floor while doing little leg pushups...


And we can't forget..ms camera shy---well maybe not so camera shy..I called this ring around the cupcake...


I'll give you two guesses as to who went to bed first...and it wasn't the kids.

We had the neighbors over and ate until we had to loosen our jeans and/or go put on stretchier pants.

Well not much more today for after the activities of yesterday I STILL NEED A NAP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, little Sparky is adorable!!! Does Steven go around saying, "Mini me, you complete me?"