Friday, July 28, 2006

***REMINDER***


***REMINDER***

MY BIRTHDAY IS MONDAY, JULY 31...SO I THOUGHT I WOULD POST A FEW THINGS I WOULD LIKE..

OK HERE GOES...
THIS CAN BE FOUND AT.
http://www.cafepress.com






OK well my birthday is over but I still want this shirt..LOL...I'm a slacker...We've been B.U.S.Y. Ya know making Steven get up with the kids, sitting on my slacker butt...that kind of thing.

So lets update you with my birthday..some will find this hil-ar-e-us..

Got up (around 11ish..I'm T.D.Y. this week...meaning I ain't doing nuttin...nuttin I say...) and my friend wanted to take me to lunch..well I had some errands I had to do anyways so we decided to go to a Mexican place off base, by the way Germans and Mexican food=NO GO...we went to lunch, did a few errands and got back home around 3:30-4:00 ish...to CHAOS...the kids had decided to have a BUTTER fight while we were gone...

BUTTER...somehow they got it into their little brains that it would be smart and fun to throw butter onto one another and all over my floor, couches, etc..(by the way..the neighbors kids were here too.)...before I go into it to much let me preface by saying the ages in the house were 12, 11, 10, 4, and 2...While giving a little lecture about acting 3 and throwing butter we get the hitting doors with brooms (10 yo), poking eyes (4 yo), hitting (10 yo) and just general discord around here...Lordy have mercy what went on with these kids...so I just shook my head and went and made a big ole drink...BIG OLE DRINK ...HUGE...

1 comment:

annulla said...

BUTTER fight? Geez, couldn't they find anything messier to fling around? Were you out of chocolate syrup?

Poor you. Hope you were able to scrape it all off.