Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Things that make you go hmmm???

So, I got this email and watched it the other day...and I sat and thought and thought..and you know what I believe it.

Now I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this one makes PERFECT sense.

SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU GO, Hmmmmmmmmmm..........


Subject: Where is the Airplane??

Any comments, is this perplexing? Or, did the FBI, etc., do a super job of "cleaning" up the mess? The fireball is pretty large and the heat concentrated in the area could be the culprit.
Well, this will get your attention.
Subject: Where is the airplane???
For all of you Grassy Knoll, the Mafia did it, Castro did it. Folks, here's a new conspiracy to chew on.

Where is the airplane???
How's this for a 9/11 conspiracy theory?
Where is the airplane........that crashed into the Pentagon.........?????
Where are the airplane parts???
Go to this website and watch this film.........do it quickly as it has already been pulled off several web sites already!........afterwards you'll see why!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Tell me what you think...

Also will someone explain why I can no longer imbed links???

No comments: