Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday.

or I'm so durn tired I'm going to fall over Friday..

First of all..Lena of Cheeky Lotus came on over and read a little and left a comment...OHH I'm gonna pass out I feel LOVED TODAY ABSOFLIPPINLOOTLY LOVED...she wanted to know what Blue Thong Tuesday was...well umm mmmm it's nothing....just a little bit of silliness...maybe too much medicine or valium..hmmm????

AND NO my father did not really send me a pic of him in a thong...ewwwwwwwwwww...I would've died of embarrasment...just at the thought my heart is starting to slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Yesterday SUCKED Big TIME. But to let you know (probably TMI so quit reading if you don't want to know) I started..now I know why I was so bitchy and pissy and well just wanted to kill everyone in the world...except for you..well maybe i'd have killed him and oh her..and him...anyways........I no longer want people killed...maybe hurt a little..but it will pass in a few days.

OK Lizzie says it's nap time and I SO AGREE WITH HER...Anyone want to bet if I actually get to take a nap..Yep I'll throw 5 in on the "NO" pool.

1 comment:

Undercover Angel said...

I hope you got that nap in! I love naps, but I never get to take them...