Sunday, June 11, 2006

RANT

Here is where I'm going to rant, rave, bitch. and complain...and not about my kiddo's either.

So, Everyone pretty much knows the hubs is out of town enjoying himself, taking naps, watching movies without 462 interruptions, having someone come in and clean up his room and make his bed in school right??? leaving me here with 3 kids...etc, etc, you get the picture. Yesterday (Saturday) for those of us with a hangover...not me I quit drinking way before that. Anywho back to the story...Yesterday two of Steven's bosses wives call me on the phone..(duh dummy where else would they call me) I ignored it..I'm really really good at that..figured they would leave me alone and went on with my happy little life...(meaning surfing the internet, ignoring the kids, drinking wine at 10 a.m...ok not really the drinking the wine..but the other two...I admit to.)...Again..here I go on a tangent..Kat and Liz were upstairs..I was here with Connor and someone knocked I figured it was the kids and answered and it was the bosses wives...OMG...I was MORTIFIED....I TRIED NOT to let them in but couldn't they insisted...

NOW.........Let me explain the state of my house....

I've been slacking lately....not just slacking but S.L.A.C.K.I.N.G. Just not caring slacking...house looked like pigs lived in it...really...we kept meaning to clean but my computer addiction and well your damn blogs and the internet kept me here...see so it was your fault too...go ahead...take your ownership in this as Dr. Phil would say. It was B.A.D....but come on WHO THE HELL COMES OVER ON SATURDAY MORNING WITHOUT CALLING AND GETTING AN ANSWER??? I could've been on a bender the night before??? Hell, I almost was...I just stopped myself as I didn't want the hangover in the morning and since Katherine was spending the night with Gabby I knew I would have to get up with the kiddo's no bribing her to do it...

So, we cleaned yesterday and today..It looks alot better. Definately not pigs anymore.

But, really DON'T JUST DROP IN ON ME UNLESS YOUR FAMILY WITHOUT CALLING SO I CAN HIDE THE CRAP...K???? this goes for all of you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I would've died! I hate drop ins!

My kids have done that to me before. They've opened the door and let someone in while I was sitting in my pj's with my laptop smoking away....

That's why I sold them. ;)