Tuesday, June 05, 2007

1 Down...1 To go..

Well, the semester is at an end..well at least it's the part of the semester that you have to turn in the 'big' paper or project.

I just turned in a 6 page philosophy paper...MY topic you ask??? Why retroactive birth control is moral and ethical...NO you don't believe me? Well..Ok it was how the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy is morally wrong.

Let me know what you think about it.

I have 1 more to go..it's a bit harder it's a psychology assesment paper for my Counseling Psychology class...I thought it would be easier because well it looked that way..but was I wayyyyyyyyyy wrong. I'm working on one section a night.(because well honestly that's about all I can handle.)

This semester's classes...
~~ Biological Basis of Behaviour.

and

~~ Contemporary Sexual Ethics...(yep I took this one because it said..s.e.x...how dirrrrrrttttttyyyyy)

Anywho...off to threaten the kids to clean up something..

1 comment:

Jen said...

that's okay...my college requires that everyone take sexuality in the workplace...lol. enjoy!