Friday, June 22, 2007

I <3 Pay Per Post!!!

I think we all know I <3 a lot of things... Pay Per Post is one of them. I've been a 'postie' for around six or so months.

Here's where you can go...just clickie...make money blogging

I found Pay Per Post on another Bloggers page (and No I don't remember who's) and decided heck I wanna make some money blogging and become one of the 'Cool' Kids. Pay Per Post is the greatest I've made approximately $30.00 so far and it goes straight to my paypal account...you know the one I reserve for my online shopping addiction.

I enjoy reading everyone's PPP posts because as we know I am ALWAYS looking for something new. PPP is a great way to get to know people..(HELLO COLLEEN YOU ARE MY IDOL) and learn new blogging techniques.

I recommend everyone sign up for Pay Per Post and try it out!!!




2 comments:

BeccA's Buzz said...

I heart PPP too! You should check in more often, I've only been active for a month (haven't even gotten paid yet!) and I've made 3x's more than that!! Good post though! Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

DubovattNab [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url]