Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast One Hundred Fourty Six.




Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”


To me all my friends are simply "the best"...Now how many of us are singing that song?? and in case you aren't here you go...




Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?


Today's stress level is only a 5 with a chance of a 6 or 7

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?


I just use soap..seriously just soap.

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”


Umm do my kids cleaning up after themselves count???


Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?


I'm pretty sure it rained this morning and looks like it'll rain this afternoon also...

15 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Becky, great feast! I agree with your appetizer!

Happy Friday!

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous said...

would be nice to see my kids do some chores too!but they are stl both very young...

great feast, happy friday!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Pssst....can I get your e-mail address? I've had to make my blog private and I want to send you an invite.

Becky L said...

My stress level is rather high. Perhaps I'll give myself a 9.5

Judy said...

Yes, your kids cleaning up would DEFINITELY count! Happy Friday :-)

Special K ~Toni said...

It looks awesome! Lindsay is great, isn't she?

Hootin Anni said...

LOL...your soup reads like a weather forecast. Or a storm warning. LOL [but, I loved it!!!]

My feast is served.

PS--love the bright colorful blog design.

The Bass Player's Wife said...

Ok, now I am going to be annoying myself and anyone around me with that song all day. So Funny how suggestible we cam be isn't it?

Great feast; thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

your main course is funny! Great feast.

Linda said...

I love that song and I will be singing it all day. Happy Friday

Karen said...

still singin' it... LOL.
Happy Friday. Great feast.
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=24

Kim said...

Great feast today! Love your main course. I'd love for that to come true too!

My feast is up...come on over!

Juzahlyn said...

great feast...agree with the kids never cleaning after themselves....they have moms that's why lol

Eleisia said...

Hi Mad Crazy Mom Type!
Your appetizer is definitely "the best." Enjoyed the song while looking over your blog.

My feast is up. Come on over.