Saturday, June 23, 2007

When It Rains It Pours..

Noah came over with some animals today...

Why? Well it seems my house was under 3 inches of water and he thought it was the ark.

Seems my kids (or possibly one of the kids in the apt. above us) threw a washcloth, a diaper and a thing of makeup down the drain and it all backed up into MY house.

Lucky me...

I have sucked up no less than 12 buckets of water on my machine..plus the huge one housing maintenance sucked up with theirs..

My Tequila: Well, I was going to mop the floors anyhow..so I ran around and threw some Lysol on the floor when we were getting the water off...

Off to do more laundry now..since EVERY towel, sheet, and or piece of clothes I could find in the house is wet...

Ciao.

4 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Oh my goodness bless your heart! Hope you've got it all cleaned up now! Sounds like the way things have been going around here...

Unknown said...

I swear it's the way every separation goes for me! Whenever the husband is away, everything falls apart around me! I even had my toilet decide to flood my house when he was away at Field Training. I hope that this is the last of your drama! You deserve a break!!!

Becky L said...

oh gosh! Sounds crazy.
Make those kids help with the cleaning! [I know, easier said than done]

Abigail S said...

Oh my!

I'm sad to say- you seem to have the worst luck!

Glad to hear you were able to make the best of it, though!