Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast One Hundred Fourty Eight




Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…


The beautiful countryside and the history.

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).


Fresh like a clean baby butt.

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?


umm ...I think it was Fairy Godmother Tycoon..a fun game I got off of Pogo.

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?


Most likely to pass out from surprise. The kids are being EXCELLENT today.

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?


umm khaki and red...I guess.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is a good day when the kids are good :) Happy feasting!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Love that soup! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your appetizer! I am sure there is so much history where you live. And the beautiful countryside you get to see! Lovely!

I love history, but California history isn't too interesting to me.

BeccA's Buzz said...

MMmmm, clean baby smell. That's great! Not sure I want to deoderant-i-cize myself with it though LOL

FalnAngel7 said...

We think alike - I loved Fairy Mother Tycoon :) Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

The deodorant name made me laugh.
So glad the kids are on best behavior today.
I'm going to guess that you're wearing red and khaki today ;)
Thanks for visiting,
Frances

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I like that "clean baby butt" smell! ;)

Drew said...

Wonderful soup!

Mz Jackson said...

Like that soup!

Margaret said...

Dessert was a hard choice, there are so many favorites of colors I like to wear together.. but it all depends on my mood.

Alice said...

Your Appetizer is yummy! Great feast and here's wishing you a wonderful weekend!