Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast One Hundred Fourty-Nine



Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.


I don't think I have any funny habits so to say...let me ask the kids..

they said when I'm talking and can't remember the names of things and call them..that thing..you know the one I'm talking about..that thing..

and Lizzie said I sing funny...hmmmm

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?


The Piano...I think that would be GREAT!!

Salad
How long is your hair?


ok admit how many of us went and had to look..(raises hand)..It's about 1-2 inches below my shoulders..

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?


Yesterday I had to forgive my 12 year old for being a pain in the bohunkus..does that count?

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?


The cook...what I don't have one?? well, if I did it would be my favorite..Ok umm the crockpot I guess makes making dinner easy.

11 comments:

Melli said...

I did NOT have to go check the mirror! I just had to reach up and "feel" how long! LOL!

Crock pot! Good choice!

Becky L said...

Favorite kitchen appliance: DEFINITELY MY COFFEE POT! A close second would be my espresso maker

Anonymous said...

Your children's input added a different note to your whole feast :)

I agree with your salad too. I did make a short trip to the bathroom to take a sneaky peek at the mirror...

Oh, and your dessert really cracked me up! Way to go ;)

Have a lovely weekend.

Lady of Musotopia said...

Thanks for sharing your feast, especially your soup :)
Have a great weekend! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I love my crockpot too!! Great feast.

Barb said...

I love the way you think and post!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

BeccA's Buzz said...

great feast, I love that you asked your kids about you and discovered the one doesn't like your singing LOL too funny!!

The Gal Herself said...

Now when your daughter said you sing "funny," does she mean your voice, or your selection of song?

Tessa said...

I had to pull my hair out of a clip to see how long it was..
and forgiving your 12 year old - I'm right there with ya - only mine's 10
nice feast!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

A most delicious feast, Becky! I wish I had a cook, too....

Jackie said...

I LOVE your blog style.... great content too!! :)