Monday, June 04, 2007

What Have I done to Piss off the Universe??

I SERIOUSLY would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know..

And what makes a really big mess that you are STILL cleaning 5 days later??? Dropping a 5 lb. bag of flour in the kitchen that's what...

NO, there are no pictures..

Yes, I'm sure it'll be funny later..it's actually kinda funny now..when I open something and there is flour in it.

So, seriously

Anyone want a preteen??? C.H.E.A.P??? REALLY REALLY CHEAP

NO, how about I PAY YOU to take her??

How much ?? Um, how much do you want?

The question is does it get better or should I just give up now...ground her to the closet until she's 18 and allow her out then to see if I like her??

5 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I know something worse, I spilled a whole bottle of cooking oil once, talk about cleaning it FOREVER!

Becky said...

shhh woman...that'll probably be my NEXT trick..

Jen said...

get her checked for add....not saying anything more!

Becky L said...

Oh gosh, I just dropped flour the other day too. My flour jar fell to the ground when i was trying to pick it up, and a big chunk of the jar broke off too.

Not fun.

Hope you get the white stuff up soon!

Abigail S said...

No pictures?! How sad!