Thursday, December 13, 2007

Time goes by and by and by

Is it just me or does time seem to go by fast this time of year...I really don't think I've spent a night at home yet....(oh wait I have, but it doesn't seem that way) Between BUNCO, BINGO and this party, that party..blah blah blah...I don't have time to do anything!!!

Don't even throw the you don't HAVE to go to BINGO and BUNCO...because I would have to say..get out yes I do!!!

Tonight we get to stay at home..(I think)...maybe???

So, what about you blog world....how's this busy time of the year treating you.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

By the time I get home and make dinner and clean up, I'm too damn tired to do anything else. And you know the really sad thing is, I have YET to buy the very first thing for Christmas. I haven't bought ANYTHING at all. GAH!

So, how'd your evening go....did you get some rest finally? :)

Becky L said...

time really IS going too fast right now