Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's Feast One Hundred and Eighty-Five

Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?


Military Uniforms..hey wash em enough...that's what you think of.

Soup

How many cousins do you have?


around 15 ish...

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?


well I'll give myself a 7, as I've learned that sometimes too honest is not a good thing.

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.


the only thing I can think truly free right now is the unconditional love I have for my family.

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.



Some
People
Insist
Nothing is
Good.

5 comments:

Marsha said...

I agree with your salad, we sometimes are less than truthful to avoid hurting feelings or creating conflict.

Nice feast... please join mine here:

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-185.html

Michelle Quinno said...

Ah, great sentence!! I enjoyed your feast!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yep, sometimes little white lies are a necessary evil!

My mom had 11 brothers and sisters and my dad had 6...so I have oodles of cousins and second cousins and third cousins....YIKES!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

You are right on with your Salad - honesty is good, but there is such a thing as too much.

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend (and that's the truth!)!

Becky L said...

DARN IT! I think you've ruined my day! because now all I can think about is what sentence I can make up.