Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Where do all the days go???

Does it ever seem like you life just seems to go by so durn fast...I woke up this morning and discovered boom it was Wednesday...WHAT???

MONDAY??? where did you go???

TUESDAY??? again???

I know I cooked dinner one of those days didn't I???

Lizzie went to Daisy's on Monday...ok well that was one of those days...

Anywho...ughhhhh

ok so by my calculations tomorrow is ummm THURSDAY???? right and

FRIDAY is the day I go on a girl's shopping trip where I will be buying Polish Pottery

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going on a shopping trip Friday? I'm jealous. i need to plan a trip to look forward to!
TTYS- Sniz

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm jealous too. I have to come
to work!!! Grrrrrrrrr....

Have a great time! :)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Oooo - the pottery is beautiful! I love blue and white! When my grandmother passed she left me all her Blue Danube dishes - I love them!

Grace said...

some wise person did say 'we do not remember days, we remember moments."

Grace said...

some wise person did say 'we do not remember days, we remember moments."