Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve



from Charleston, South Carolina (for those of you snowbound..notice no snow, no ice, heck it's in the 70's again today..woohooo..GO OUTSIDE KIDS...sorry that was me telling the kids...

anywho..My sister and her man brought the kids to the Holiday Festival of Lights in James Island last night and they got to see Santa..(who upset Connor because Connor couldn't bring him home..yes I need something else in this house..2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 kids..~~did I say 4...wait a minute I seem to have another one..no I'm not preggers I think my nephew moved in when i wasn't looking..~~ and a Santa..)..



Anywho..back again Friday and a Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too dear. I really wish I could be home to enjoy the holidays with you. I love you and miss you, and hope you enjoy the day.

DH