Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I swear.....




A lot apparently. No, not really my friend Jen swears alot more than me so I figure I'm good.

Anywho...exactly how did we get on the subject?? Oh well here goes...I was 'informed' that a lady doesn't swear...

by who?? oh the six year old diva that lives in my house.

The offending word: CRAP!!! So, damn it lets remember I'm a lady??? oh wait that wasn't a question..one more try..

I'm a lady
I don't swear..

Now after you quit choking...back to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

6 year olds are so good at informing us of our faults!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That's so funny!

Boy, if crap is a cuss word and makes you unlady-like...then I am a complete and total tramp...you should HEAR some of the words that come out of my mouth!!! Yikes!