Tuesday, July 18, 2006

AHHH It's the Life for me...

Connor has decided that he no longer--you know now he's 2 and all--needs to take a nap..

I'd be a little more umm insistent but the little shit BROKE his crib---yes I said BROKE...tore apart broke...I tried to fix it like the little redneck my daddy taught me to be (with duct tape) but he got that off too, so I had to put him in his pack and play until Steven gets home..(Sunday, but I'm not counting the day's)

So, anyways, since he's decided he's too old to take a nap and he also wants to party late into the evening I've had to come up with a way to make him TIRED OUT so he goes to SLEEP easier at night..hence the hours and hours of outside play we've been doing.

I have my set up (chair, footstool, TV tray, book, glass of water, both phones--German and Stateside) and they have the pool, slip and slide, etc etc etc...play play play...by the time we get in they are TIRED and ready for sleep...only problem is he wants to fall asleep when he eats which requires a quick out of the high chair--let him play some more until he is almost out on the floor then put him too bed...

Maybe I'll post pics tommorrow...ya know if the digital camera decides it's one of those day's it can work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »