Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Foot in Mouth Disease..

Yep that's what I have people. Foot in Mouth Disease..I open mouth insert foot...constantly..nothing new here.

It started on a message board...Hubz is in the AF and someone asked about career fields and if one "partied harder" than the rest...well she piped in how they (her and her hubz) were well xxxx and they partied hard...I took offense to that as she isn't in the AF and she is CONSTANTLY throwing around the fact her hubz is an O...jeez louise..who cares...

Anywho..I bitched to a few of my friends..so the other night one of them gets drunk..anyone see where this is going...yep you're right..and tells said person what I said..her feelings are hurt..wahhh she said it..so did I ...

My response..you aren't in the AF..you didn't sign any damn papers, you don't wear a uniform, if your hubby does something wrong the commander doesn't call you on the carpet to explain him....and last time I checked..you didn't do his job so you can in no way call yourself a xxxxx...

Stupid women...so was I wrong???? Would you call yourself a computer genius if that's what your hubz did??? a Dr. if your hubz was one??? etc??? I didn't think so...

But still probably an open mouth insert foot moment...you know play nice...I have to deal with her for the next year as we sit on the same board for the OCSC (officer civilian spouses club)....clean off your keyboard and stop laughing Toni...seriously your going to hurt yourself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Only you!! I am so glad I don't have to deal w/ this crap, and can just be my usual grumpy, bitchy self!

I do agree that we don't wear the uniform, sign the papers, etc., but our job is just as hard, if not harder!!

Love Ya-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Toni