Wednesday, April 04, 2007

DONE

Remember this well it's happened again except this time my "neighbor" you know the one who rides a broom to work...called us in because she apparently hates animals and my house "smells"..well Steven's commander came over today and my laundry was in the hall --(I don't have a laundry room) and the floors weren't mopped and well my house was lived in so it was judgement day and I was judged and found lacking.

I'm Done!!!! with everything--seriously..I don't know what I'm going to do--I just don't want to be here or anywhere anymore...DONE!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time! Just remember our conversation and that you my feel alone, but you are not! Tons of love!

Jen said...

how bad is it that the commander came over??

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeesh...sounds like that's a very bad thing...:(

EV Charger Installation El Monte said...

Thank you for sharinng this