Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Fur Babies

So here's some pics of the fur babies as they have been telling me they deserve equal time in this blog...

First up we have Boy Boy..he is a big boy..yes..he owns the house yes..the kids..well he came before most of them so they can lump it...ask him..he will tell you..and when it's time for me to go to bed..he lets me know..



This here's Molly...Appropriately in the Crib..our baby kitty...can't convince her she isn't the baby of the family..really you can't



And Finally, not mine...but his daddy's away fighting that nasty war....is one mean but pretty little brat kitty..his ONLY saving grace is he kills spiders and bugs...or well anything that moves including feet...




See, now I can sleep tonight and not worry about Cattaliation...

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Now the cats won't attack your feet while you sleep . . . unless they just feel like it. :) I love calicos, they're beautiful. All three are. My Pooh Bear was just sitting here with me saying the same thing (though not as beautiful as HE is, he tells me. Cats are so conceited.)

Becky said...

yes they are..I told my cats your cat said he was more beautiful and they just picked up their tails and walked away..go figure.

SupComTabz said...

awwwwwhhhhhh they're so cute!