Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ABC's of Homemaking..

A-B-C's of Homemaking

Toni tagged me for this, Thanks..I've gotta clean to get ready for a party on Friday night and she had to remind me..ughhhh

Aprons- Y/N? - umm no

Baking- only when I'm in the mood...so I guess no

Clothesline- Y/N? nope I live in 'apartment style housing' no clotheslines..and even IF I had one I'd be too lazy..

Donuts- Ever made them? no but there is a woman in a cart who makes the best ones..I COULD give them to the kids and tell them I made them huh???

Everyday- One homemaking thing you do everyday? laundry and it still never is all the way done.

Freezer- Do you have a separate deep freezer? - no but I need one...

Garbage Disposal- Y/N? - No these houses don't have one.

Handbook- Y/N? - what kind of handbook??? Did someone forget to give me one....

Ironing- hahahhahahhhahahahhh...that's all I gotta say

Junk Drawer- Where is it? - I liked having one so much, that I have two! In the kitchen--(OMG ME TOO!!!)

Kitchen- Design and decorating? - um white.

Love- What is your favorite part of homemaking? - Love homemaking...no but I would LOVE a MAID

Mop- Y/N? - Yes- every Flippin Day it seems like

Nylons- Wash by hand or in the washer? - well no thanks..

Oven- Do you use the window or open it to check? - Open to check

Pizza- What do you put on yours? - EVERYTHING

Quiet- What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? - Define Quiet Moment..there are none..AND if it is quiet..someone's into something.

Recipe card box- Y/N? - No, but I have a BUTTLOAD of recipie books.

Style of house - 4br/2ba..military 'apartment style housing'

Tablecloths and napkins- Y/N? - I do have a tablecloth..it goes on and stays on for about 30 minutes before someone usually spills something on it..

Under the kitchen sink - the 'mini me' size maid I hold hostage down there..(Umm hello does she have a sister you could send me??)

Vacuum- How many times a week? About every other day, so 3-4 times

Wash- How many loads do you do a week? - 142 I think..

X's- Do you keep a list of things to do and cross them off? - again hahahhahahahahhah

Yard- Who does what? - we have no yard..

ZZZ's- What is your last homemaking task for the day? changing the toilet paper roll.

I'll tag anyone who wants to do this..and I don't get mad if you don't...:D

6 comments:

Toni said...

Ha! Thanks for doing it- I will try and breed my 'mini me' in the near future, ok??

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

If I have to iron it? I don't buy it in the first place! :)

Jen said...

I want a "mini-me"! I seriously need a maid but cannot afford one. But hey, my cleaning Nazi is coming home, so hie first order of business is to help me "dig" out my house!...lol

Toni said...

Hey! You should have scored a 100- stupid test F* ed up!

Becky L said...

"quiet momment"
yeah, i never have any either... except when someones getting into trouble. in fact, right now erica is upstairs and i cant hear her.
hmmm...

Pattie said...

Love the ABC meme...cute...may use it someday on my site. Found your site through 5 minutes for mom. Come visit sometime....
By the way, I LOVE your blog design!! The colors are great!