Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Should've Known Better

I should've known better...I always bragged to my friends that my kids had NEVER taken their poop and drew on walls or anything..

well, today my friends I had to EAT my words. I put Connor down for a nap and he just wouldn't go to sleep...so I went in there to try to put him to sleep...he was sitting in his crib...NO DIAPER...and had pooped and smeared it...at least it was only on the sheets. could've been worse I guess...

Still..I.WILL.NEVER.SAY.NEVER.AGAIN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is a nightmare...I remember those days :)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Yaks! What a mess. Usually whenever someone says never, then it happens.

Undercover Angel said...

The same thing happened to me. I always bragged that my three sons never did that. Then my daughter came along. She used to smear it all over her bedroom and all over herself... Yuck...