Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday 13



Thirteen Foods I LOVE!!!

1. Guacamole and chips..I love love love Guacamole..but how is it...noone makes it like you do..and why can't I find the right avacados to make it here??

2. Sushi..yep I love sushit HOWEVER I still will not eat the kind with the whole fish on the top..it's gotta be in the rice.

3. Spaghetti..who doesn't like spaghetti though

4. Funyons..I don't know why I just like em

5. Rice Krispie Treats..I can eat a whole pan of em.

6. Fudge Marble Cake with Chocolate icing...I think I'm going to make me one after this...:drool:

7. Pickles...any kind of pickles really

8. The dressing they put on German salads..and I still have yet to figure it out.

9. steak...yummy yummy steak

10. Chicken ..bbq, plain, fried...any kind it doesn't matter

11. vegetables..I really can't think of any vegetable I won't eat..

12. Lucky Charms cereal..

13. Chocolate/Chocolate Fudge pop tarts..those are my little secret..shhhh






If you would like to use the auto link code, click here. Oh. And please be sure to donate to the cause. I am sure a lot of work is going into keeping this service up and running.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participantsa

25 comments:

Carmen said...

I love me some good steak myself. :) Not so fond of sushi or guacamole, though.

Anonymous said...

Rice Krispy bars with chocolate chips. I ate them like crazy when pregnant with Ethan. At least a pan a day. LOL

Kelly said...

I love Sushi to! YUMMY!!!!

I'm loving all the foods on your list! lol

Happy Thursday!

me said...

Yum Yum, rice crispie cakes - I love those!

Thanks for visiting my list.
Happy Thursday!
Ivoryfrog x

Tracy S said...

I almost did this for my list today ...how funny!!!

and MMMMMMM Chocolate Fudge pop tarts are one of my secret pleasures as well ... I swear they must lace them with something ...

Hmm I have some in the pantry and I am starving ... I am going to have to have one now ..who am I kidding I will go have both :)

Have a great Thursday!

guppyman said...

I'll take a steak!

My first TT is posted...

Domestic CEO said...

Oh, guacomole - my favorite!!

And I'm right there with you for eating a whole pan of rice krispy treats. Ooo, that sounds good right about now. :)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Spaghetti, my favorite. Chicken same as you can be friend, bbqued or anykind as you said.

Leesa said...

Great list..now I'm craving rice krispy treats!! I'm up :)

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I love sushi. I actually just branched out to try the kind with the whole piece of fish on the top. I liked it okay, but not as much as the little roles.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!

julie said...

So now I am really hungry!

Lazy Daisy said...

We share the same secret sin...I won't tell if you won't. Oh, you already did..and so did I. Oh well, confession is good for the soul. Thanks for dropping by.

Amy said...

I have seen quite a few 13's with food on it today! I share some of those favorites and pickles is one that I love!!! I always have a jar of pickles in the fridge. It's so strange. Fiance thinks I'm strange when I crave pickles!!!

Courtney said...

Yummmmmmmy!!!! I also like #1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, and 13! lol

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and for your very nice comment :)

Unknown said...

Starbucks has the BEST rice krispy treats ever!!! (I love them too, as you can see...)

MaR said...

I am so hungry now but I just brushed my teeth and I am going to bed, good night! (what are funyons?)

MaR said...

Oh, I googled funyons and I got this!

PowersTwinB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PowersTwinB said...

yikes, it would help if I read my comment before I hit publish! lol...I loved your TT today! and may I be so bold as to steal the idea for next week? My 1st official TT is up! Come visit! (besides, I never met anyone living in Germany!)

Anonymous said...

if you like funyuns then you must try sweet onion kunchers!

Unknown said...

YUMMMYYY list! Thanks for dropping by my TT.

Natsthename said...

I love the food 13's!!!

MMMMMM Rice Krispie treats are sooo good. They remind me of childhood! And those choco pop tarts...freeze em and eat em. It's deeeelish!

Unknown said...

Love steak, spaghetti, chicken (especially stuffed with anything practically) Rice Krispie treats-homemade ones! Yummy, this list makes me hungry! My list is up.

Hysterectomommy said...

rice krispie treats......I'm known for making them after the kids go to bed and then hiding them so I can have them all to myself!!

ms blue said...

Thank goodness Rice Krispie treats are low in fat!

You've made me so hungry...