Thursday, May 18, 2006
Thirteen things I LOVE..
1. My Kids...well duh (especially when they are asleep...they look like angels.)
2. The Hubs...well most of the time.
3. The smell of fresh cut grass...sigh..
4. The smell of rain...smells so fresh and clean
5. The sound of a thunderstorm..I don't know I've always loved thunderstorm, except the one's that involve tornadoes.
6. Hershey's Take Five Bars..yummy I love all the different flavors together
7. My computer (or as I like to call it my other life ;) )
8. My kitties...they are so damn sweet...always come and love on me when I need them to.
9. My friends..who couldn't live without them...online and real life...right here I would like to especially thank Friday's Child for the sweet mother's day card I got in my email box...
10. My brother-in-law and his new wife...they were the only one's who sent me a mother's day card..even the kids and hubs didn't
11. Wildflower's--more than roses...I love wildflowers.
12. My sissy's...send them on a "mission" and they will go find whatever I need and send it to me.
13. Sweet Tea...real southern sweet tea..with the sugar added in before, the sugar on the table is not good enough for me.
Leave your Link here and a comment please..:D
Links to other Thursday 13's