Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday 13

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thirteen things I LOVE..

1. My Kids...well duh (especially when they are asleep...they look like angels.)

2. The Hubs...well most of the time.

3. The smell of fresh cut grass...sigh..

4. The smell of rain...smells so fresh and clean

5. The sound of a thunderstorm..I don't know I've always loved thunderstorm, except the one's that involve tornadoes.

6. Hershey's Take Five Bars..yummy I love all the different flavors together

7. My computer (or as I like to call it my other life ;) )

8. My kitties...they are so damn sweet...always come and love on me when I need them to.

9. My friends..who couldn't live without them...online and real life...right here I would like to especially thank Friday's Child for the sweet mother's day card I got in my email box...

10. My brother-in-law and his new wife...they were the only one's who sent me a mother's day card..even the kids and hubs didn't

11. Wildflower's--more than roses...I love wildflowers.

12. My sissy's...send them on a "mission" and they will go find whatever I need and send it to me.

13. Sweet Tea...real southern sweet tea..with the sugar added in before, the sugar on the table is not good enough for me.

Leave your Link here and a comment please..:D

Links to other Thursday 13's

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wildflowers are WAY better than any other kind of flower. Kind of untamed beauty, as it were!

Have a good day! My TT are up

Lazy Daisy said...

Love your list....especially #13 is there any other way to drink iced tea. I can so agree with your list. Hope you are surrounded by loved ones and delicious smells today.

Anonymous said...

What are sissy's. I'm thinking it's sisters.. right? lol

If I'm wrong then I'm not as bright as I thought I was hehe

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I'm with you with the fresh cut grass. Just love the smell.
My T13 is up too.

Heather said...

I've never tried Sweet Tea, sounds good though!!

Anonymous said...

mmm, I love proper southern sweet tea!

Unknown said...

The smell of rain and grass! Those should be bottled scents!

Anonymous said...

Wildflowers are the best! It is sweet when the kids sleep how peaceful and precious they look. I try to take pictures "sometimes" --- walking on eggshells. I'm from the South and ya gotta love the sweet tea oh yeah!!! That's cool how you call the computer your other life. Great one!! :o)

Unknown said...

Oh, I love to see my sleeping son, the only perk about him waking me up at 1:00 a.m. this morning was that I laid down with him and just watched him for the longest time and listened to him breathe-so sweet. Those are some great things on your list. Mine is up as well!

PowersTwinB said...

That new Hersheys candy bar, take 5...yummmy! Cool list! My TT is up, please come and visit

Anonymous said...

#13 - me too, no one in Idaho knows how to make it though, except me!!

Wystful1 said...

So perfect. Great list. I too love my kitties for the same reasons.

Thanks for dropping by my T 13

rashbre said...

I love the smell of rain. But Hershey chocolate tastes strange to my British palate.

rashbre

Chana said...

mmm..rain..especially out here at the beach..love it..call me crazy..mine is up