Thirteen opinions Becky has A-M (the rest next week)
1. Animals...I have 2 (well 4 if you count the one I'm 'baysitting' for 8 months) here..and my mother has my other 2 in the states..First we have Bailey, or Bob, or Boy Boy..His first name was Bailey, was changed to Bob cause the guys said it was too girly and then Boy Boy because I didn't like Bob, then Molly, my sweet Momma Kitty..I've had her since she was about 4 weeks old, the one I'm 'babysitting' is named
2. Brokeback Mountain I watched that movies last night and it was so good, only one part made me slightly uncomfortable, but not too much. I cried. So does anyone understand what he meant by that last line..."Jack, I swear"...swear what...anyone...
3. Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely, and I'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue...Patsy Cline..sigh one of the greats..I also cry when I watch her movie..Sweet Dreams. Really watch it..
4. DUH...this seems to be the 4 year old's favorite word at the moment...as in "Duh Mom"
5. Energizer...my Bunny's energizer's ran out..MUST.GO.GET.MORE.
6. Flip Flops...really can a person EVER have to many of these???
7. Germany...anyone want to guess why this is in my list..yes you in the back row...because I live there...ohhh yeahhh Take Five Bar for you.
8. He is what I found googling Take Five...HELLO
9. Immigrants...It's been all over the blogs/new/etc. lately..here is my 2cents...America was basically founded on immigrants..it was referred to as a 'melting pot'. I think if an immigrant comes over here..they should be allowed the help they need BUT they need to also be looking for a job/trying to get citizenship too.
10. July...my birthday month..My birthday is actually July 31rst and I will be....hey will you look at that it's time for......
11. Kids..I think we all know how I feel about em.
12. Liver...really who was the first person that thought..."Hey, lets eat that???" Hannibal Lector no doubt
13. Memorial Day is Monday so have a happy one folks..
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Other 13 participants only. And don't forget to leave a comment..