Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I KNEW

I knew it was going to be a B.A.D. day from the time I woke up (was woken up rather rudely--I'll have you know) by Lizzie who turned on my light at 5 (flippin) thirty this morning with a "mommy you've slept enough"...I said No my dear I haven't come watch TV in mommy's room...

From there it went something like this:

~~Wake up and realize wow my back hurts, my throat hurts, my ears are ringing..Oh SHIT I think I'm getting sick..I don't have time to get sick...grab two aspirin and pretend I feel fine...

~~Go to the post office to send a box to Steven and OF COURSE they were out of boxes, tape,etc..so I had to go get said items..


~~Go get said items and my total at checkout was $6.66 (no kidding..) now I'm not superstitious but HELLO even I'm not going to mess with that one..quick grab another candy bar (like I needed another candy bar)

~~OH yeah and my house looks like *ASS right now..I need to clean and I don't feel good...OH AND NO CHOCOLATE IN THE DAMN HOUSE...

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Homemom3 said...

Hope ya feel better soon. I hate getting sick, never any time for us moms to do that, life must still go on.