Ok admit it we are all stressed at times. Me more than others since I live with "they who can destroy the house in 30 seconds flat..."...(seriously they can). Add that to the fact I have become 'she who does not know how to say NO to people' and I have a PROBLEM. At least one of my stress factors is gone (bye bye Stats class..) I only have 362 others to take it's place...I ran across this on the internet (or email..who know) the other day and thought hmmm good advice.
The Ten Commandments to a Stress free Life.
1. You shall not be perfect, or even try to be. ~~ Got that one down to a tee..
2. You shall not try to be all things to all people.
3. You shall sometimes leave things undone. ~~Yes and then inevitably some idiot will show up at the house and boom you're a 'dirty person'
4. You shall not spread yourself too thin.
5. You shall learn to say “no”.
6. You shall schedule time for yourself. ~~Yep I'll work on that one...oh but wait in scheduling time for yourself remember babysitting is $5/hr per kid.
7. You shall switch yourself off, and do nothing regularly. ~~ no problemo
8. You shall not even feel guilty for doing nothing, or saying no. ~~even when people give you the 'sad' face.
9. You shall be boring, untidy, inelegant, and unattractive at times. ~~oh yeah I have that one down...seriously if I don't have to get dressed..well you can see where this is going.
10. You shall not be your own worst enemy. But, be your own best friend. ~~Well I have to since I don't have a 'best' friend..shoot sometimes I feel I don't have friends at all